Forecasting the Real Housewives of Atlanta Drama

Sunday, November 28, 2010

KARMA IS REAL, IT IS NOT A JOKE

Mr Stripper man, lol, I think that it may just be me, but he looks kinda gay-ish, it doesn’t matter how long it is, lol, just had to say that.
Peter and Cynthia don’t have any money, but it will less than a million, ok what ever
Options, how crazy are you Nene, You want to know what your options are, you don’t want to tell anyone, but you are on TV talking about your marriage, come on now, Nene, you went to see an attorney, you have been telling just about everyone that you come in contact with that you are thinking about divorcing him, what is up with that?
But you don’t want to tell anyone, you are not trying to hurt him, what the hell are you trying to do, because in my opinion, I would have went to him and told him what you are thinking about doing before you go and see an attorney, because if you file for divorce that is telling me that you want an divorce. Keep it real,
Kandi, I really think that you should cut your loses with Kim, you didn’t make anything off Tardy for the party, give that new song to someone else, who would appreciate it.

Omg, did you see how she look at her child, omg, did you hear that trick say we will see how this turns out, that is crazy, omg, You are not allow to lift your own baby, because you had a c-section, are you kidding me, omg, did she say babies are colder than regular people, she is so backwards, as you can see your baby is hot, in all that stuff.
Did you all see the faces that she made looking at her baby, we must blame it on post pardon depression.

Kim daughter got an no sex ring, ok what ever, another joke from the comic relief mother, I agree with Nene, you have to lead by example. Kim you are a mistress, and a mistress will never come before the wife, and you can’t wait around for him to get an divorce, did you forget that is what your job responsibilities are, you are a mistress. Suck it up and move on.
Lol, that was funny, Nene said I can take a bunch of pictures with a lot of bitches, lol, that is funny,
You don’t think that love has a gender, ok, you just confirmed, YOU ARE GAY.
I agree that Kandi coated night is something for young people, not grown woman, on the internet, getting down and dirty like that should just be with YOUR MAN, and a few girlfriends just talking and having a glass of wine. Not on the internet. But oh well, it is what that is.
Kandi, where is the contract, you better get the contract, before getting this song out, girl don’t be stupid.
Omg, Gregg said that they are getting a divorce on the radio, omg, omg, now that is messed up, that is really messed up and I was on Gregg side, that was low, but oh well, he probably said that because he hear how Nene was bashing him to everyone, mmmmmmmm I wonder.
The fame got to her head, omg, I have a feeling that some part of that is true, the fame got to his head. Did Gregg no that he was on live air. Omg, I feel bad for Gregg and Nene now, Omg, if he knew that he wasn’t on live air, then my feelings haven’t change, but if he knew that he was being live, my feelings have change, that is messed up. But in all honesty, I can see where he feels that the fame got to her head.
That was messed up that she saw the article, on her first day, and it is true, “Dogs don’t bark at parked cars”, Karma is real, Nene, you were telling everyone about you and Gregg, you didn ‘t even tell him about your plastic surgery, all I can say on that is Karma is real.
Nene is fed up and so is Gregg, it is a sad, sad situation, I honestly feel bad for the both of them.
We are on Dr. Love, no that bastard didn’t say to Sheree, you say you are a woman, how dare him, that is crazy, what a come back, he couldn’t come up with anything better than that? He is crazy, he is A FAKE, I wish I could ask that idiot, how in the hell was Sheree suppose to prove that she is a woman, he is an idiot, what did that idiot expect her to prove to him, then he thought he was doing something walking away, like he had the last laugh, do he not know, now he is out there again on blast, ha, ha, Dr Love.
I forecast, we haven’t seen the last of Dr. Love, and when we do Sheree will get the last word, I forecast Nene and Gregg going to counseling, Phaedra and her new baby, omg, I just forecast me being shocked as to what this new mother will say next, she is really crazy, how can she not know what to do when it comes to her baby, I am tired of talking about that situation. Sheree getting fired, ok, can’t wait to see it next Sunday.

No comments: